Sunday, August 30, 2009

Makes ya think...

So, the hubby is taking Ivan, our 6 year old, to his first Mariner's game today. They are both really excited and I think they'll have a great time, especially since they are joining Ivan's best friend and his dad. I was telling Aaron this morning that I thought it was great that the two of them get to spend some quality time together and my husband turned around and said, "Yeah, and you get the day off too." I looked perplexed and he added, "well, you have one less kid to take care of so you can just enjoy the other two." Ok, I had to sit down at that point. I will be spending the day taking care of a 4yr and 2 yr old, cleaning the dishes from last night's dinner and this morning's breakfast, washing the kids clothes so they have something to wear when school starts on Tuesday, cleaning out the chicken coop (yes, we have 8 chickens), fixing lunch, and figuring out what we are going to have for dinner. I'm sorry...what part of that is my "day off?" You know, maybe I should just take his advice and GIVE MYSELF the day off...McDonald's for lunch it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment