Tuesday, August 25, 2009

6 days until school starts...

You know, I don't want to be one of those mothers who can't wait for their kids to go back to school and get out of their hair...but lately I've found myself counting the days until I get some free time (well, just me and the baby time) during the day. I love my kids...although I did question that for a brief moment yesterday while they were in their 12th timeout...and I love it when we get quality time together. The problem about Summer is that it starts off being wonderful lazy days with sunshine, parks, and playdates, but ends up being long days of bored kids with "nothing" to do. I have to admit that I've resorted to the good ol' TV to entertain the boys for an hour while I finally sit down after the morning rush. Soon I'll have to switch back into "school" mode and the mornings will be even more hectic, but it will be worth it when I get to take an afternoon nap with the baby. 6 more days...6 more days...

No comments:

Post a Comment